iMMaturity

O! Man to you
let me allude.
People act at times so kiddishly
is all that I can conclude.
There's my friend for long
whom I consider a dude.
But to my surprise,he is so unpredictable
that he is carried away by his moods.
He gets irritated so easily
that on silly leg-pullings he broods.
Would do whatever he likes,
Doesn't hesitates form his actions so crude.
Just to make his principles clear wouldn't
spare even his mates from hell of an attitude.
No doubt he just minds his own business
and behaves at times obnoxiously shrewd.
Throws tantrums like a kid
and his reactions at times are very incertitude.
It's just that I respect him a lot,
doesn't mean he can be so inexpressibly rude.
I also know that in others affairs
one should never intrude.
Because it is disgusted
and gives birth to a great feud.
But still I very maturely believe
strong bonds are not that easily screwed.

2 MORTALS BACKBITTED:

  Abhishek

June 7, 2009 at 10:33 PM

You do have a way with rhyming... good. And you put across everything, everything, leaving nothing behind... wow, great!
Keep up the good work! :P

  Abhishek

July 26, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Dude, update your blog... all I do is play "Hangman" when I visit your blog !!!